About Me

My photo
Robin Parry is the husband of but one wife (Carol) and the father of the two most beautiful girls in the universe (Hannah and Jessica). He also has a lovely cat called Monty (who has only three legs). Living in the city of Worcester, UK, he works as an Editor for Wipf and Stock — a US-based theological publisher. Robin was a Sixth Form College teacher for 11 years and has worked in publishing since 2001 (2001–2010 for Paternoster and 2010– for W&S).

Friday, 17 December 2010

Baby Preacher



Man! Not my kind of church!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wonder what that does to the psychology of a child ??????

Eddie Eddings said...

I feel a little guilty...but, I laughed so hard I spewed out Mountain Dew on my monitor...and I was drinking chocolate milk at the time.

btw, my word verification was "moses"...no kidding.

Anonymous said...

"Moses" ???

I would say that this must have been a sign!

Remember how Psalm 106:23 says that Moses "stood in the breach before the Lord"?

It's referring to Exodus 32 - 33 where Moses stands in the broken place between God and Man -- and refuses to accept God's threat to destroy the calf-worshipping Israelites -- and also refuses to be saved himself, without them being saved too.

And most surprising of all: God is not annoyed with Moses ("The Lord spoke with Moses face to face, as with a friend" Ex. 33:11). In fact God gives Moses what he wants.

Or to put it another way: Moses was doing and saying exactly what God wanted -- what God wants of all his servants -- working and praying for the salvation of all!