About Me

My photo
Robin Parry is the husband of but one wife (Carol) and the father of the two most beautiful girls in the universe (Hannah and Jessica). He also has a lovely cat called Monty (who has only three legs). Living in the city of Worcester, UK, he works as an Editor for Wipf and Stock — a US-based theological publisher. Robin was a Sixth Form College teacher for 11 years and has worked in publishing since 2001 (2001–2010 for Paternoster and 2010– for W&S).

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."

Believe it or not "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is actually a proper meaningful sentence (now adopted as my favourite English sentence).

To find out more read the most freaky article available on Wikipedia by clicking this link.

I'm not quite sure I follow all of it but it's certainly great fun for nerds.

3 comments:

Lost Narnian said...

I laughed...scratched my head...laughed...and admittedly was buffaloed by the whole thing.

brett jordan said...

very cool

Mike Higton said...

Reminds me of a brain teaser from way back. Punctuate the following sentence to make meaningful English:

Smith where Jones had had had had had had had had had had had the examiners approval.