About Me

My photo
Robin Parry is the husband of but one wife (Carol) and the father of the two most beautiful girls in the universe (Hannah and Jessica). He also has a lovely cat called Monty (who has only three legs). Living in the city of Worcester, UK, he works as an Editor for Wipf and Stock — a US-based theological publisher. Robin was a Sixth Form College teacher for 11 years and has worked in publishing since 2001 (2001–2010 for Paternoster and 2010– for W&S).

Saturday, 27 March 2010

The joy of clarity

3 comments:

James Goetz said...

I appreciate this nuanced typology.

Eric Reitan said...

Thank you for this. It clarifies so much.

By the way, short snippets of the long-fallow book on hell by John Kronen and myself are now appearing on my blog, if you want to check them out. I made it my new years resolution to get the think finished (or at least have a complete draft of the whole) by the end of this year...

Anonymous said...

so NERD is the most ballanced of all. I knew it.